With the motive of supporting student’s education, the City University of London is dispensing a marvellous opportunity by providing its Engineering Scholarships. The grant is open for international (non-EU) applicants.
The funding program is available to excellent students who want to pursue master’s degree programs for the academic year 2020-2021.
Founded in 1894, the City University London is a leading global university committed to academic excellence focused on business and the professions located in the heart of London.
Engineering Master’s Scholarships for International Students at City, University of London 2020
- University or Organization: City, University of London
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: £2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International (Non-EU)
- The award can be taken in UK
Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to pursue MSc degree in Advanced Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering Structures, Civil Engineering Structures (Nuclear Power Plants), Construction Management, Energy & Environmental Technology & Economics, Internet of Things with Entrepreneurship, Maritime Operations & Management, Maritime Operations & Management in Greece, Project Management, Finance & Risk, Renewable Energy & Power Systems Management and Temporary Works & Construction Method Engineering.
Scholarship Application Criteria
- To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must hold a first-class honors degree or equivalent.
- Students wishing to take up a place on any of the above courses in September 2020.
Scholarship Benefits and Application
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity s, candidates must have to take admission to one of the Master’s programs. After getting enrolled in the university, they must complete the SMCSE International application Form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to submit academic transcript – include certified copies of your academic records, CV and certificates.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, you need to meet the entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The grants, each valued at £2,000, are intended to assist students to pay the fees for their chosen course of study.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2020 and July 1, 2020.