Highly skilled students from across the globe have a great way to manage their finances for an undergraduate or postgraduate course by applying for this the International Scholarship. The program is offered by the University of Northampton for the session 2020/21.
The main purpose of this educational award is to provide some tuition fee discounts to international student’s undergraduate or postgraduate degree studies at UON.
Founded in 1999, the University of Northampton offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in diverse streams. It also provides various job opportunities in segments like administration, academic and information technology.
Tuition Fees Reductions UON International Scholarship in the UK, 2020
- University: University of Northampton
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate taught program
- Award: 10%, 20%, or 30% reduction in the cost of tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: Applications are open to students from across the globe
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
Scholarship Application Criteria
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must hold an offer to study a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught program (BA, BSc, BEng, MEng, LLB, Joint Honours, MA, MSc, LLM or MBA).
- The grant is available for the 2020/21 academic year only. In the case of deferral, withdrawal or restarting a program, an award that has been offered will be withdrawn and must be re-applied for.
Scholarship Benefits and Application
- How to Apply: To apply for the grant, applicants are required to apply for admission at the university. After being enrolled, they will be automatically considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must upload academic transcripts, CV, evidence of your English language ability.
- Admission Requirements: They must have a previous year’s degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
The UON will provide up to 30% reduction in the cost of tuition fees for the full length of the program of study.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020.