The ‘Women at Werk’ is excited to announce its second edition of #TheFutureIsFemale funding for female college students.
The grant program awards education funding to all women from across the United States who are pursuing their educational goals.
Women at Werk is a global women’s networking, empowerment, and mentoring organization. It has a mission to empower, educate, and equip women with the knowledge and tools to close the gap between their current and best self.
The Future Is Female Scholarship Support in the United States 2019
- Organization: Women at Werk Organization
- Course Level: College study courses
- Award: $500
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: US Citizen
- The award can be taken in the United States
To be eligible, the applicants must:
Be enrolling in or enrolled in college with a 3.0 GPA or above.
Be an American Citizen/Resident.
To participate, applicants must submit an online application.
- After submitting your application, follow @womenatwerk on Facebook and Instagram for scholarship announcements and updates.
- Note: Winners will be required to submit official transcripts or an acceptance letter + transcripts for high school seniors.
- $500 dollars towards her academic endeavours
- A full-featured and interview on the Women at Werk website
Application Deadline: June 30th 2019.
Undergraduate | Masters | PhD | Postdoc Scholarships