Education is the most powerful weapon to change the world. Examining this importance of the study, the Youngstown State University is providing the International Undergraduate GPA Based funding for talented students in the US.
The award is accessible for international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the university.
Established in 1908, Youngstown University is a medium-sized public research university in Ohio, USA. It is composed of 6 undergraduate colleges and offers various degree programs for the students.
$7000 GPA Based International Undergraduate Scholarship at Youngstown State University, USA
- University: Youngstown State University
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000-$7,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the US
Eligible Countries: Overseas students are worthy
Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors degree program in any subject stream
Eligibility Criteria: Students have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
- How to Apply: For applying, you have to enrol in undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, you will be automatically considered for the grant
- Supporting Documents: High school transcripts/Mark Sheet, photocopy of passport, affidavit of Financial Support Form and financial documents and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must hold a high school certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: You must be able to demonstrate the English language requirements of the university.
The award will be distributed in the following manner:
- $1,000 International Access Award (For GPA 3.0-3.33 equivalent)
- $4,000 International Achievement Award (For GPA 3.34-3.69 equivalent)
- $7,000 International Scholar Award (For 3.7 and above the equivalent)
Application Deadline: April 1.
Undergraduate | Masters | PhD | Postdoc Scholarships