Applications are invited for the Upskilled Education Scholarship to outstanding aspirants. The main purpose of the program is to provide financial support for needy students.
The grant is open to all students both Australian and international candidates who have a desire to learn and develop their education in Australia.
Upskilled Pty Ltd is a private company which offers stability, career fulfilment and a wide variety of job roles. It has over 100 online education courses available with flexible study options & dedicated support teams.
$2,000 Upskilled Education funding for Domestic & International Students in Australia 2020
- University or Organization: Upskilled Pty Ltd
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree
- Award: $2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Domestic or International students can apply for the opportunity
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The bursaries are available for pursuing an undergraduate and postgraduate degree
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants who have a desire to learn and develop their education. You must be currently studying at a registered training organisation or university.
How to Apply: To apply, the applicant must be currently studying at a registered training organization or university. They should full the required entry such as your full name, postal address, contact number and Email address. Submit your entry via email to email@example.com
Supporting Documents: Please submit a Word document or PDF only, without links. Applicants must produce a 750 – 1000 word response outlining why they believe they are the right fit.
Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a previous year degree.
Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
Upskilled is providing a scholarship to the value of $2,000 to help with costs surrounding tuition, textbooks, laptops etc across all disciplines.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2019
I wish to be part of your university so could you accept me.
Comments are closed.