Applicants are invited to apply for the International Admission Scholarship administered by the University at Buffalo for the academic year 2020-21.
The award is accessible for qualified incoming international freshmen and transfer students who wish to pursue a full-time bachelor’s degree program at the university in the United States.
As a public research university, the University at Buffalo (UB) was established on April 11, 1846. It was ranked as the 1st best public university in New York and 28th best in the nation. The university is classified as a Doctoral University with the Highest Research Activity.
University of Buffalo International Admissions Scholarship, USA 2020
- University: University at Buffalo – The State University of New York
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the US
Eligible Countries: Applicants from all over the globe
Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate degree in any subject area offered by the university
Eligibility Criteria: For being eligible,
Students who have no course work or credits completed at a post-secondary institution and to incoming transfer students
Available to qualified students initially enrolling in the fall semester.
- How to Apply: Students have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, you will be considered for the award
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your personal essay, recommendation letters, academic transcript and other documents required by the university
- Admission Requirements: You have to submit official copies of each of your standardized test results of SAT and ACT and be sent directly to the University.
- Language Requirement: Applicants have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university
Benefits: The University at Buffalo offers scholarships in varying amounts. Students will receive the study award according to the program.
Application Deadline: April 15.