Maastricht University is inviting applications for Master’s Degree Scholarship to study in Netherlands 2019.
The Elisabeth Strouven Fund has provided financial support to organizations and associations in and around Maastricht for more than 50 years.
This support has aided various initiatives designed to improve society. In addition to support of social and community projects, the fund also supports cultural initiatives and in 2017 they added a third initiative which supports nature conservation and nature development projects.
UFL Elisabeth Strouven Masters Scholarship at Maastricht University in Netherlands, 2019
Maastricht University (UM) is the most international university in the Netherlands and, with 16,300 students and 4,300 employees, is still growing. The university stands out for its innovative education model, international character and multidisciplinary approach to research and education.
• Application Deadline: February 1, 2019
• Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Master’s Degree program.
• Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study in Global Health.
• Scholarship Award: The €30,000 scholarship is a contribution towards your costs of living, the costs of tuition fees, visas and insurance for a maximum period of 13 months.
• Nationality: The scholarship is available for Netherlands, South America, Africa or Asia citizens.
• The Elisabeth Strouven scholarship is open to talented young students registered for the the Master in Global Health at Maastricht University
• Successful candidates must meet all application requirements. Prospective candidates must hold a passport from an emerging country in South America, Africa or Asia and meet the requirements for obtaining a Dutch visa (MVV residence permit).
• We especially urge female candidates with a background in health sciences, healthcare policy, innovation and chronic care, to apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply: The mode of applying this scholarship is online.