Nowadays the cost of education is increasing day by day in the United Kingdom. Therefore, the University of Liverpool is offering the Southeast Asia Excellence Scholarship to support students in their education.
The bursary is available for the Southeast Asian applicants and aims to support their master’s studies at the university for the academic year 2020/21.
In 1884, the University of Liverpool was known as Victoria University at Liverpool. It is a public university which received its university status in 1903 and is also known to be one of the six original ‘redbrick’ civic universities.
ULMS Southeast Asia Master’s Degree International Excellence Scholarship in the UK, 2020
- University: University of Liverpool
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Award: Part fee waiver (50%)
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
Eligible Countries: Students from Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, and Vietnam.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
Scholarship Application Criteria
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates are considered for this award based on their academic excellence and must hold, or be on track to obtain, at least a high 2:1 (65+%) in their undergraduate degree, including marks of 60+% in modules relevant to their MSc program.
- They must have work experience relevant to the program (paid, internship, shadowing or voluntary positions) would be advantageous, as would previously studying at a highly ranked university.
Scholarship Benefits and Application
- How to Apply: All applicants who successfully enroll in a master’s degree program on the London campus of the university will automatically be considered for the grant. No separate application is necessary.
- Supporting Documents: You will be asked to submit your transcripts or certificates, language ability proof, and copies of degrees and current passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university for taking admission to the University of Liverpool.
- Language Requirement: International students must have an internationally-recognized English language qualification for the opportunity.
The educational award provides part fee waiver (50%) for a master’s degree program to the winning candidates.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020.
Undergraduate | Masters | PhD | Postdoc Scholarships