Outstanding applicants are invited to apply for the Tess Embling Memorial program offered by the University of Waikato for the academic session 2020-21.
The program is furnished for talented domestic students who want to undertake the postgraduate taught and research degree coursework in New Zealand.
Opened in 1964, the University of Waikato is a comprehensive university in Hamilton, New Zealand. It is ranking on 266th place in the top five per cent of the world’s 26,000 universities. It offers various degree level program.
Tess Embling Memorial Postgraduate Scholarship at University of Waikato, New Zealand 2020
- University or Organization: University of Waikato
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught and research
- Award: Up to $1,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: National
- The award can be taken in New Zealand.
Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from New Zealand.
Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate taught and research in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Science.
Scholarship Application Criteria
To be eligible, candidates must:
- be enrolling or enrolled in the first year of a Master’s degree
- be enrolled or enrolling either part- or full-time in the Division of Health, Engineering, Computing, and Science.
Scholarship Benefits and Application
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for the award, you have to register in the Postgraduate taught and research at the university. After taking admission, applicants can access the online application form for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit a one-page personal statement, a brief CV (of no more than two pages in length) and two academic references.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at Waikato, applicants are advised to check the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants have to full the following requirements:
- an Academic IELTS overall score of 5.5 (with at least 5.0 in the Writing band)
- an iBT (Internet Based TOEFL) minimum score of 46 with a writing score of 14,
- B grade or better at Level 6 inthe Certificate of Attainment in Academic English
- PTE Academic overall score of 49 and no less than 38 for Writing
Each successful scholar will receive the amount up to $1,500 and will be paid directly to the student as a lump sum cash payment.
Application Deadline: April 1, 2020.