For removing financial hindrance for high-potential applicants, the Zambia Catholic University is offering partial awards for the year 2020.
The award is accessible for domestic students commencing in the undergraduate degree coursework at the Zambia Catholic University in Zambia.
Opened in 2008, the Zambia Catholic University is located in Kalulushi, Zambia. It offers degree programs in education, development studies, business administration, economics, banking and finance, accountancy and human resource management.
Undergraduate Partial Scholarship Awards at Zambia Catholic University, Zambia 2020
- University or Organization: Zambia Catholic University
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Partial fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Zambia,
Eligible Countries: Applications are open from Zambia.
Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s degree program in any subject area offered by the university.
Scholarship Application Criteria
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be a Zambian citizen.
- Aspirants must have to apply for the undergraduate degree program at the university.
Scholarship Benefits and Application
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, applicants are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After that, you can apply for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Students have to attach national id, and academic transcripts of all the previous school attended.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a five ‘O’ level credits in relevant fields.
- Language Requirement: For talking admission at the university, students must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
The Zambia Catholic University will provide partial awards to applicants who are finding challenges to pay their tuition fees.
Application Deadline: Open for the academic year 2020-21.