Intending to support the education of outstanding candidates in the UK, the University of Liverpool is granting the International College (UoLIC) Merit Scholarship.
The study program is available to non-EU international students who achieve an overall average of 70-74% in the foundation certificate at the university.
Established in 1881, the University of Liverpool is a public university located in the city of Liverpool, England. It also offers a wide selection of accommodation which is far from the campus as well as the campus of student villages.
University of Liverpool International College Merit Undergraduate Scholarship in the UK, 2020
- University: University of Liverpool
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: Non-EU international students are eligible to apply
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for undergraduate study in any subject offered by the university.
Scholarship Application Criteria
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- be liable to pay full tuition fees at the overseas rate
- be starting a new non-clinical undergraduate program in academic year 2020/21
- Achieve 70% or above in the UoLIC Foundation Certificate.
Scholarship Benefits and Application
- How to Apply: To participate, the candidates need to take admission at this university because no application is required for this grant. So you will be automatically be considered for this opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Students must be submitting the School or college transcripts/certificates, university transcripts, degree certificates, personal statement research proposal.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for a new student visa, you must have a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (known as a CAS). This is issued electronically by the University of Liverpool during late spring. A CAS is valid for six months from the date of issue.
- Language Requirement: International students must have an internationally-recognized English language qualification for the opportunity.
The scholars will receive£1,000 off tuition fees for Year 1 of their (non-clinical) degree at the University of Liverpool.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020.