Do you want to experience student life in the United States? The Wichita State University is offering Freshmen Merit award, Honors Merit study award, WSU National Merit award, and additional positions.
The university is giving an opportunity to participate in the multiple scholarships for Incoming Freshmen for the year 2020-2021.
Wichita State University offers more than 60 undergraduate degree programs in more than 200 areas of study in six colleges. It has a long tradition of innovation and entrepreneurship that spurs the economy and serves the needs of the local community.
Freshmen Scholarship at Wichita State University, 2020-2021
University or Organization: Wichita State University
Course Level: Undergraduate degree
Award: $1,000 to $50,000
Access Mode: Online
Nationality: Domestic and International Students.
Eligible Countries: Domestic and International Students can apply for this application .
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any undergraduate degree subjects in Engineering, Science offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: Applicants must have:
Freshmen merit awards:
- Awarded over four years with eligibility
- Award offers are based on high school GPA and national test scores (ACT/SAT).
- November 1st Priority Date for consideration
Honors College Merit Scholarship: The grant is open for incoming freshmen and transfer students who are fully admitted to Wichita State and to the Dorothy and Bill Cohen Honors College.
WSU National merit awards:
- Applications are open to National Merit Finalists and National Hispanic Recognition Finalists
- Annual amount varies; Awarded over four years with eligibility
- How to Apply: For applying, applicants need to take admission to the university. After being accepted, claimants will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have all previous documents, academic transcripts and certificates to apply for this study program.
- Admission Requirements: To take admission to the university, the applicant can check the Admission Requirement.
- Language Requirements: All applicants are required to provide evidence of their English language.
- Freshmen Merit financial aid positions will cover up to $8,000 – $24,000
- Honors College Merit support will cover $1,000
- WSU National Merit financial aid positions will cover $50,000
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020.