Want to study in Sweden? Do you have ambition, leadership experience, and a strong professional background? You could study for a master’s degree in Sweden on a fully-funded Swedish Institute scholarship.
Linköping University is pleased to offer a limited number of scholarship opportunities for outstanding international students. Liu International Scholarship is aimed at supporting international master degree students with critical academic potential from countries outside the European Union/European Economic Area.
Linköping University offers many innovative educational programs, many of them focus on a clear business focus, which is leading to a qualification, for example, doctors, teachers, economists, and engineers.
Linköping University International Scholarships in Sweden, 2019
Applications Deadline: 7 April 2019
Course Level: The scholarship is for pursuing a master degree program at Linköping University in Sweden
Scholarship Award: 100% Tuition Fees
- Eligible Countries: International students (outside the European Union/European Economic Area and Switzerland) are eligible for this master’s scholarship
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship is provided to learn any of the courses offered by the Linköping University in Sweden.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship, the following conditions are eligible to apply for a scholarship:
- Students who have applied for a master’s program at Linköping University
- You applied before the time limit of entry time (January 15, 2019), and
- Citizens from countries outside the European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland must pay application and tuition fees for higher education in Sweden.
- Students do not need to pay application and tuition fees if they are citizens of a country within the EU/EEA or Switzerland, permanent Swedish residents, exchange students (from all countries), and Ph.D. students.
- You selected a master program at Linköping University as your first priority (ranked as number 1 of 4).
- You have been admitted to your first choice in the first notification of the election results (April 4, 2019), and
- The student must inform Linköping University in writing if he/she is no longer required to pay tuition fees.
How to Apply
To participate, the applicants must need to check to the application process through the given link: https://liu.se/en/article/scholarships?l=en