In this article, you will find details of 13 different bible school full scholarships for international students across the globe that you can apply for from anywhere around the world should you meet the requirements.
Most ministers that have a calling to serve God attend a bible school to acquire training. If you do not have funds to study in a bible school, here is an opportunity for you.
The scholarships contained in this article will cover the costs of pursuing a degree in Christian education. Upon successful completion of the program, students will be awarded a diploma, bachelor’s degree, or a master’s degree.
Bible School Full Scholarships For International Students
Here are top bible school full scholarships for international students that you can apply for:
- Central Christian College of the Bible – Full School Scholarship
- Student scholarship at Barclay College
- Emmanuel Bible College International Student Bursary
- Catholic Education Continuum Full Study Scholarship at St. Thomas University
- Randall University Christian Ministry Full Education Scholarship
- Anderson University Scholarships
- Rev. James D. Parker Sr. Young Leader Scholarship – Cedarville University
- Wesley Biblical Seminary Scholarships
- Martin Methodist College Scholarships
- Covenant College Maclellan Competitive Scholarships
- Heritage Christian University International Student Scholarship
Central Christian College of the Bible – Full School Scholarship
Central Christian College of the Bible (CCCB) offers the full-tuition torch scholarship to international students who wish to be servant-leaders for both the church and the world.
The Full-Tuition Torch Scholarship is offered to eligible students that show outstanding academic records and a heart of service. Students applying for the Full-Tuition Torch Scholarship Competition are known as Torch Scholars.
Recipients of the award receive Presidential recognition and a medal awarded to them. They will also be enrolled in the Saints Scholars Program.
In addition, beneficiaries will receive bookstore vouchers, extended library hours and checkout privileges, special recognition on official transcripts and diplomas, exclusive expense paid trips each semester. This makes the award one of the bible school full scholarships for international students in Canada.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time bachelor’s degree program at Central as the main campus.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 22 ACT score (or SAT equivalent)
- Applicants must possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale.
Student scholarship at Barclay College
Barclay College offers financial aid to students preparing for effective Christian life, service, and leadership. Through the college’s commitment to helping students with God’s calling, Barclay College offers aid to qualified students that cover every cost of their education.
As one of the bible school full scholarships for international students, Barclay College has been helping students over the years to pursue their studies without paying tuition.
- Applicants must be enrolled for full-time studies at Barclay College prior to application
- Candidates should possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.3 or higher and an SAT score of 430 (writing) or higher or an ACT score of 18 or higher.
Emmanuel Bible College International Student Bursary in Canada
Emmanuel Bible College provides scholarships for international students with God’s calling seeking to acquire an undergraduate degree.
Winners of the Emmanuel Bible College scholarship will receive up to $1,000.
- Applicants must possess a high school diploma or its equivalent (GED)
- Candidates should have a minimum Grade 12 average of 60% and ENG4U, ENG4M, or ENG4C at 60%.
- Applicants must have a minimum TOEFL score of 550 (paper), 250 (computer-based), or 75 (Internet-based test), or an IELTS score of at least 6.0.).
Catholic Education Continuum Full Study Scholarship at St. Thomas University
St. Thomas University offers the Catholic Education Continuum Scholarship (CEC) to promote educational and spiritual growth for Catholic high school graduates.
Students from the Catholic Education Continuum partnership schools can receive up to 60% of the financial award.
- Applicants must possess a cumulative GPA of 3.3 and 1100 SAT or 24 ACT scores.
- Candidates can renew the award by having a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
Randall University Christian Ministry Full Education Scholarship
Randall University provides full-tuition financial aids to students pursuing a diploma or degree in Christian Ministry programs. Programs of study include pastoral ministry, youth and family ministry, ministry and business, intercultural studies (missions), theology, and music & worship.
This scholarship will cover the cost of tuition, accommodation, books, etc for the recipient’s duration of study at Randall University.
Anderson University Scholarships
Anderson University offers the NACOG scholarship annually in partnership with The National Association of the Church of God (NACOG). It is a fully-funded scholarship that is renewable over four years.
As one of the bible school full scholarships for international students, NACOG aims to empower servants, support and nurture pastors, identify and mentor leaders, and develop healthy connected churches.
- Candidates must be a child of a CHOG minister
- Applicants should be active church members in the service of God and show evidence of pastorship via a business card, church website, or a listing in the CHOG yearbook.
- Applicants must be enrolled for full-time studies at Anderson University and maintain outstanding academic records.
Rev. James D. Parker Sr. Young Leader Scholarship – Cedarville University
Cedarville’s Office for Intercultural Leadership in collaboration with the Baptist Fellowship Association (BFA) offers financial awards to incoming undergraduate students at Cedarville University who attend a BFA church. The aid is available to students from all academic majors.
Additionally, the award can be used for eight semesters of full-time studies provided the beneficiary is enrolled at the university and maintains an excellent academic record.
- Applicants will have to meet the admission requirements for new freshmen or transfer students at Cedarville University
- Candidates must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Wesley Biblical Seminary Scholarships
Wesley Biblical Seminary offers students two scholarships including Martin Case for United Methodist Ministers for DMin Ph.D. students and Shepherd Project International Scholarship.
As one of the bible school full scholarships for international students, the Shepherd Project International Scholarship is designed to equip capable church leaders doing ministry in their own countries.
Recipients of the award will receive full-tuition scholarships for an online international Master of Arts in Christian Studies. However, beneficiaries will have to pay the cost of books, a $100 confirmation fee, and a $200 graduation fee when they complete the program.
Eligibility requirements for the Shepherd Project International Scholarship
- Applicants must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0. However, applicants who do not maintain a CGPA of 3.0 will be given the grace of 12 credit hours to recover the minimum CGPA.
- Candidates will have to take a minimum of 12 credit hours in the programs enrolled, for each academic year.
Martin Methodist College Scholarships
Every year, the Turner Center at Martin Methodist College offers two or more scholarships to students that demonstrate outstanding church leadership qualities. It is open to students from any major and transfer students.
The scholarship is renewable for a period of four years. That is to say, recipients can win the award throughout the duration of study by merely meeting the eligibility requirements. In addition, winners of the award will be decided by a special committee at the competition event which is held on campus.
Martin Methodist College Scholarships cover the tuition for a full academic year.
- Applicants must be current and active members of a Methodist Church.
- Candidates will have to get a letter of recommendation from their pastor.
Covenant College Maclellan Competitive Scholarships
Every year, Covenant College provides four full-tuition scholarships for international students. One of the four awards is the Maclellan Scholars Program.
This award is designed for qualified students who are developing their Christian leadership skills and are pursuing an undergraduate degree at the institution. As one of the bible school full scholarships for international students, Maclellan Scholars Program aims to encourage students to fulfill their calling for the good of the Church, the institution, and the world.
- Applicants should possess a minimum high school GPA of 3.85
- Candidates must be first-time, degree-seeking students at the college
- Applicants will have to show leadership abilities and achievement
- Candidates will have to apply for admission to Covenant College prior to the scholarship application
Heritage Christian University International Student Scholarship
Heritage Christian University offers an annual scholarship to international students who demonstrate outstanding academic records and who wish to pursue an undergraduate or graduate degree in Christian education.
The financial award will cover the tuition for the Bachelor of Arts or one of the three graduate theological degrees (Master of Arts, Master of Ministry, Master of Divinity). However, recipients will have to pay tuition charges that exceed the credit hour limit per semester. The limit for the credit hours is 16 credit hours per semester for a bachelor’s degree and 12 credit hours for the master’s degree program.
- Free Online Bible Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Top Low-Cost Accredited Online Bible Colleges with their Admission Details
- 9 Free Bible Degree Correspondence Courses
- 9 Free Online Pentecostal Bible Colleges You Should Know
- 13 Best Photography Schools in the World with Scholarships