Hello! Dear reader, have you been searching for the best places to study in NYC and haven’t found any? Then you have come across one of the best sites for the information you seek!
NYC is an acronym for New York City. This city is popularly known as the “Big Apple” and it is the humble abode of the famous Statue of Liberty. Central Park located in NYC is one of the famous filming sites for popular films like “Home Alone” and the famous Shakespeare film “Romeo and Juliet”.
New York City is home to numerous schools and colleges where one can acquire any skills or degree of choice. There are music schools in New York for individuals aspiring to be one great musicians. It is also home for medical schools like dental hygienist schools for students interested in oral health.
There are also good and affordable medical schools that you can apply for in NYC without breaking the bank. Culinary schools are not left out as there are good ones in the city for aspiring chefs.
New York City is ranked 7th most fashionable city in the world and as such has the best fashion schools. The city holds it’s fashion week every spring and fall of every year. Top fashion designers and fashion brands all over the world are always in attendance for the occasion.
Having known all these, you can agree with me that New York City is a good place for study and leisure. There are specific places that are best for study in New York City, that is why this article is written to intimate you about these places. Before we discuss on the best places to study in NYC, let’s talk about the reasons to consider NYC as a study destination.
Reasons To Consider NYC As Your Study Destination
There are many reasons to consider NYC as your next study location. Some of these reasons are listed below:
- Good schools and colleges like Cornell University and Columbia University are located in NYC and can provide quality education for students and professionals.
- New York City is home to many individuals from different countries. Various people with distinct ethnicity and religious diversity live in the city. This allows students learn the diverse cultures of these people.
- It is very impossible to stay in NYC and get bored. It has so many interesting games like mini golf or karate. No matter what, you enjoy in NYC. There are concerts happening almost every day, so it exposes you to have something doing or places to go.
- NYC has enormous options for students who wants to get their hands on industry knowledge. This city also engages students to intern in their various industry for students to gain experience.
- A good place for people who love to explore their taste buds with various recipe. A good place for lovers of books, arts and history.
- You can get around easily with their accessible means of transportation such as taxi or Uber and subway systems.
These reasons and many more are enough for one to consider NYC as a study destination.
Best Places To Study In NYC
In this section, I will be talking about the best places to study in NYC. Emphasis will be made on their reasons for being the best places to study in NYC. These places are as follows;
- Why not Coffee, Lower East Side
- NY Public Library, Midtown
- ABC Beer Co., Alphabet City
- Ost Café, Alphabet City
- Tompkins Square Park, East Village
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Upper East Side
- Café Minerva, West Village
- The Hungarian Pastry Shop
- Ground Central Coffee Company
- La Colombe Coffee Roasters
1. Why not Coffee, Lower East Side
This is the first best place to study in NYC on the list. Located on the lower east side of New York City, this place is suitable for students who have research works and projects to write.
It is a good relaxation spot, as there is access to a free Wi-Fi network, with access to lots of computer outlets. While studying here, you can enjoy their excellent coffee and pastries alongside.
2. NY Public Library, Midtown
This is the next best place to study in NYC on the list. This library is located at the Stephen A. Schwarzman Building.
This is one of the Library’s first research centers, known for its exceptional historical collections and its commitment to providing free and equal access to its resources.
The library is a quiet place and spacious enough. It is packed with books that you can be interested in. If you have a project target to meet, and you need to be focused, then this library is a good place for you to study in New York City.
3. ABC Beer Co., Alphabet City
This is the next best place to study in NYC on the list. In this place, you can relax and read over a bottle of beer after a stressful day.
For study purposes, it is ideal to go there in the early hours of the day, because it gets pretty busy and noisy at night. A perfect location to discuss and interact with Friends on subject matters.
4. Ost Café, Alphabet City
This is the next best place to study in NYC on the list. I love this place for studying because their pastries and coffee are just superb.
The place is well situated in a place where rays of sunlight are not obstructed and you can interact freely and converse with close friends.
5. Tompkins Square Park, East Village
This is the next best place to study in NYC on the list. This is relatively a small park filled with shades of trees where one can relax on benches and study as well as interact.
It is surrounded by restaurants and cafes where you can get pastries and drinks to eat and enjoy your reading.
6. The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Upper East Side
This is the next best place to study in NYC on the list. It is a great place to get problem-solving ideas.
You can get any room in the museum where you can seat and write down ideas on anything at all.
You can also gain access to the cafe where you can hang out with friends and study too. The cafeteria has good food too.
7. Café Minerva, West Village
This is the next best place to study in NYC on the list. The sweet part of this place is that it has free Wi-Fi and most people you meet are there to study too.
This place has a low-key vibe. Their pastries and good food are always on point.
8. The Hungarian Pastry Shop
This is the next best place to study in NYC on the list. The Hungarian Pastry Shop is a café and bakery in the Morningside Heights neighborhood of Manhattan in New York City.
It has a cozy, intimate, and laid-back atmosphere. They serve one of the best cheesecake and croissants in NYC. Has no Wi-Fi connection but you can always work with your laptop anyways. A very quiet setting for good conversation and study too.
9. Ground Central Coffee Company
This is the next best place to study in NYC on the list. This is a perfect place to get some serious work done.
They serve very good iced coffee and amazing pastries. They have a library situated at the back of the building, with couches and tables for a good study space.
10. La Colombe Coffee Roasters
This is the last place to study in NYC on the list. It is a very good spot for studying.
It is well spaced and they serve delicious pastries. A super great spot for getting your work done.
These places that I have talked about are accessible to anyone looking for the best places to study in NYC. You can go to any of these places to study and enjoy their warm receptions.
- CRNA Programs In New York
- Best Fashion Schools in New York
- Colleges That Accept Low GPA In New York
- Best Cosmetology Schools in New York
- Art Schools in New York | Fees & Details
- Accredited Online Colleges in New York