Hi and welcome to the 10 free online Python Courses for Beginners, as we break down the available free online python course for beginners—especially—that can be found on the internet today.
Here we take a close look at what python programming language is all about, the benefits of having to study with the 10 free online python courses for beginners, and the requirements for beginners of the python programming, especially for those who opt for the option of the free online python courses for beginners.
There are articles on our site that offer robotics classes for kids online, also we have some of the best websites that teach coding to kids, and we have certified online JAVA courses that are free till completion.
Therefore without wasting any more of your time, we discuss;
What is Python Programming Language?
Python programming is a high-level, general-purpose programming language; with the use of significant indentation, its design philosophy pays specific emphasis on code readability. Its language constructs and object-oriented approach aim to help programmers write clear, logical code for small and large-scale projects.
Did you know that Python is one of the most widely used programming languages, and can be used to construct anything from a software system that controls self-driving cars to Facebook algorithms?
Python is a general-purpose programming language, which means it can be used for a variety of tasks such as data science, software and web development, automation, and just getting stuff done in general.
Python is dynamically-typed and garbage-collected; it supports a myriad of programming paradigms including well structured (particularly procedural), object-oriented and functional programming. Many refer to it as “batteries included” language because of its comprehensive standard library.
Benefits of Free Online Python Courses for Beginners
Python is widely used for a variety of purposes. Here’s a closer look at what makes it so flexible and user-friendly for programmers.
- It features a straightforward syntax that resembles normal English, making it easier to read and comprehend. This speeds up the development of projects as well as the improvement of existing ones.
- It’s adaptable. Python can be used for a variety of purposes, including web development and machine learning.
- It’s user-friendly, making it popular among new programmers.
- It’s free to use and distribute, even for commercial purposes, because it’s open-source.
The Python module and library archive—bundles of code developed by third-party users to extend Python’s capabilities—is large and growing.
Python has a vibrant community that contributes to the library of modules and libraries and serves as a resource for other programmers. Because of the large support network, finding a solution to a stumbling block is extremely simple; someone has almost certainly encountered the same issue before.
In a world that is always evolving to become more and more technologically advanced, it is prudent to seek a career in computer science. Those who choose to work as computer programmers are sure to succeed. Parents should work hard to equip their children with basic coding abilities so that they can become eligible for the best jobs in the future.
Not only are recent secondary school graduates wise to consider and prepare themselves for a career in software engineering, but parents should work hard to equip their children with basic coding abilities so that they can become eligible for the best jobs in the future. Let’s look at the top ten reasons why every child should learn a computer programming language like Python.
- Learning how to program is a necessary ability, on par with knowing how to cook, balance your budget, and know basic social etiquette, in a digital world that is getting more virtual and because everything has moved online. As a result, parents should encourage their children to understand the fundamentals of coding for them to have a bright future.
- Children have a wonderful and enviable ability to absorb new information. Many psychologists believe that children absorb all of the information that is imparted to them like sponges. So, rather than struggling to master the principles of coding as an adult with other things on your mind, you’ll be ahead of the curve if you study as a child.
- Python is one of the easiest programming languages to learn, regardless of age, because it is simple to comprehend and quickly converts ideas into action. Because children are still learning computing skills and haven’t had decades of experience with computers, it’s a good idea to start with Python.
- While it is true that playing video games improves computing skills, at the end of the day, no matter how many hours your child spent playing video games, there is nothing to show for it. When your son or daughter learns to write Python, on the other hand, their keyboard and software abilities improve as they learn something that will help them succeed in the future.
- While it is true that children should be left alone to play and do what children do best, it isn’t always a terrible idea to prepare them for the future by enrolling them in lessons to perfect specific talents such as computer programming. When they grow up and enter the job market, children who have embraced the Python coding language at a young age will be more suited for popular IT occupations.
- When a child learns Python, numerous skills and abilities are strengthened, including logical thinking, creative ability, and abstract ideas; these transferrable skills can be used in other academic fields such as Mathematics and English. Furthermore, the problem-solving skills developed while learning Python can benefit a primary or secondary school student in a variety of ways.
- Unlike certain academic disciplines or hobbies that require special equipment and must be learned outside of the home, the fundamentals of Python can easily be learned at home using only a computer and an internet connection. If parents realize that their children have some spare time, they may want to encourage their children to practice their Python coding abilities without leaving the house!
- Many primary and secondary school pupils struggle with mathematics, which comes as no surprise. However, as coding is considered the language of maths, mathematics is front and center when learning how to write Python. As a result, youngsters may learn more about mathematics while honing their logic and calculating skills without even realizing it.
- You’re wrong if you assume coding is dry, uninteresting, and must always be done the same way. Programming is a creative vocation that allows programmers to experiment with new ideas and push the limits of computer science. Programmers are frequently allowed to develop something new out of code, such as a webpage or a mobile application.
As a result, when children learn Python programming from a young age, they can explore their creative side while also receiving feedback on the tiny coding projects they participated in, leading them to desire to do more creative things in the future.
With a little in-depth analysis and look at what Python programming is and how beneficial it is to beginners who want to know what the future holds for them in the field of coding, let us now take that all-important look at the free online python courses for beginners which is currently available of the world wide web.
10 Free Online Python Courses for Beginners
I will not want to sound monotonous or anything but this is the best place on the internet to locate the 10 best websites that offer free online python courses for beginners, why so? Because I have taken my time to search through the internet on the websites with the most credibility that offers the best free online python courses for beginners, to ensure that that stress is taken off of you.
So, without further ado, I present to you the 10 free online python courses for beginners.
1. Python Programming for Everybody Specialization
This Specialty expands on the popularity of the Python for Everybody course and uses the Python programming language to present essential programming concepts such as data structures, networked application program interfaces, and databases. In the Capstone Project, you’ll design and build your own data retrieval, processing, and visualization apps using the technologies you’ve learned during the Specialization.
This free online python course for beginners is considered by many fundamental to an understanding python program language. Therefore, why don’t you head over to the website by clicking and;
2. The Basics of Python
This module introduces students to programming and the Python programming language, here the two types of programs are exposed for examination by the students and students get to identify which group the python programming language belongs to.
As an added benefit, students will be able to process and set up their very own Python development environment. Also, the applications to aid students in successfully running their Python development environment will be described to the students for download and also their locations on the internet will be given to students for onward usage.
For those wondering what will be covered in this module, wonder no more as the basics of Python will cover the following;
- The Basic of Python—Learning Outcomes
- Introduction to Python
- What is Coding
- Basic Setup for Python
- The Basic of Python –Lesson Summary
3. Data Types, Variables, and Basic Operations
Here, this module shows students what data types and variables are, students will as a necessity learn to create their programs using several variables and different types of data for the very first time. Also, students will be taught how to receive inputs from users and return outputs generated from those inputs using simple mathematical codes.
Topics covered by this free online Python course for beginners include;
- Data Types—Variables and Basic Operations –Learning Outcomes
- Writing Your First Program
- Introduction to Variables
- Types of Data
- Using Variables
- Changing Data Types
- Collecting User Input
- Coding Mathematics
- Data Types, Variables, and Basic Operations –Lesson Summary
4. Boolean, Conditions, Loop, and List Operations
This module requires students to examine the elements and terminologies that students will encounter and make use of during their programming journey in Python Computer Language. Booleans, conditions, loops, lists, and bubble sorts will be extensively reviewed; their definitions will be explained including their uses, which will all be down using practical examples and walkthroughs in this module.
Topics covered under this free online Python course for beginners include;
- Boolean, Conditions, Loop, and List Operations –Learning Outcomes
- Boolean Expressions
- Basic Conditions
- Loops and Types of Loops
- Python Lists and List Operations
- The Bubble Sort, Bitwise, And Logical Operators
- Boolean, Conditions, Loop, and List Operations –Lesson Summary
5. Functions, Tuples, Dictionaries, and Data Processing
This free online Python course for beginners presents this module that grants students the opportunity to study more of the Python elements and terminologies, here students examine functions, scoping, recursion, tuples, and dictionaries—the meaning of these terms and how they are used will also be examined by students topped with the basic execution of data processing by students.
Topics under this module include;
- Function, Tuple, Dictionaries, and Data Processing – Learning Outcomes
- Python Functions
- The Bases of Scoping
- Returning Data
- Recursion Using Factorial
- Tuples and Dictionaries in Python
- Function, Tuple, Dictionaries, and Data Processing – Lesson Summary
6. Modules, Packages, Strings, and Exceptions
Added to the free online Python course for beginners is this module which grants students the opportunity to learn about modules, packages, strings, and exceptions/errors. Here the meanings, characteristics, as well as rules which guide the usage of these elements will be instilled into students.
Every one of these topics will be practicalized; ensuring students will be able to program a simple number guessing game for users. Other topics taught under this module include;
- Modules, Packages, Strings, and Exceptions—Learning Outcomes
- Modules and Packages
- The Guessing Game
- Errors Practice
- String Operations
- Modules, Packages, Strings, and Exceptions—Lesson Summary
7. Files and the Object-Oriented Approach
This module of the free online Python course for beginners allows students to learn how to handle the files in Python, write and read both ordinary and binary files, the types of variables and methods, including the aspects of inheritance and polymorphism. Students will be required as a necessity to build a voice assistant that will make use of Google APIs to provide answers to search queries.
Topics under this module include;
- Files and the Object-Oriented Approach—Learning Outcomes
- File Handling
- Binary Files
- Python Classes
- Variable and Methods Types
- The Inheritance and Polymorphism
- Project –Voice Assistance AI
- Files and the Object-Oriented Approach –Lesson Summary.
8. Introduction to Python Programming
This course introduces you to programming and the Python programming language. Students learn about data structures, conditionals, loops, variables, and functions, among other programming concepts. This course gives students a fast overview of the many tools available for writing and running Python code.
It also includes hands-on coding assignments that include developing custom functions, reading and writing to files, and using commonly used data structures. Because it digs deeper into certain important programming principles, this course may be more robust than some other beginner python courses.
9. Google IT Automation with Python
This Google-developed beginner-level six-course certificate is meant to educate IT workers with in-demand skills such as Python, Git, and IT automation that can help you grow your career.
Anyone working in IT should be able to write code to address problems and automate solutions. Employers have declared Python to be the most in-demand programming language.
This program will help you advance your career by building on your IT roots. It’s intended to teach you how to program in Python and how to automate typical system administration activities with Python. You’ll also learn how to use Git and GitHub, diagnose and debug complicated problems, and use configuration management and the Cloud to automate at scale.
10. Python Programming Specialization
This specialization teaches Python 3 programming essentials. We’ll start with variables, conditionals, and loops before moving on to more advanced topics like keyword arguments, list comprehensions, lambda expressions, and class inheritance.
You’ll have plenty of chances to practice. You’ll also learn how to reason about program execution so that it’s no longer mysterious and you can troubleshoot it when it doesn’t work.
You’ll be able to write programs that query Internet APIs for data and retrieve relevant information by the end of the specialty. By reading the documentation, you’ll be able to learn how to use new modules and APIs on your own. That will give you a terrific start on your journey to being self-employed.
- 10 Best free online media courses with certificate
- 7 Philanthropy University Free Online Courses
- 5 Free Online Obstetric Ultrasound Courses
- 20 Free Online Nutrition Courses (Certificate of Completion)
- 11 Free Online Networking Courses With Certificates
- Top 15 Free Online Letterhead Maker Websites
- 10 Best Free Online Nursing Courses With Certificates