This post exclusively talks about fully funded scholarships for Pakistani students, so if you are a Pakistani student looking for an undergraduate scholarship, scholarships in the UK, or other international countries, then you should read through to the end.
Scholarships are mainly provided to financially support students who cannot afford to pay tuition fees for one reason or another. Although most times, it goes beyond financial support to providing students with seminars and internships, and other important activities.
It also comes in rewards, like awarding scholarships to students who have the highest GPA, or those who came out best in some school athlete or academic activities (merit-based scholarships)
Other types of scholarships awarded to Pakistani students include need-based, identity-based, or Government Scholarships. These scholarships could either be fully funded or partly funded.
Just like Fully funded Canadian government scholarships, every other scholarship that is fully funded covers students’ tuition costs as well as living expenses but is always hard to get. Partly funded scholarships cover only some parts of the student’s educational expenses.
Before students can apply for a scholarship at any college, they must first secure admission into the institution. Now they are eligible and can go further to indicate that they need financial aid. Students who are applying for a Bachelor’s program must have completed 12 years of formal education, and those for Masters’s program must have completed 16 years of formal education.
You should bear in mind that students who enrol in part-time programs are not always eligible for scholarships, but they could be considered for some sort of financial aid by their institution.
The basic documents you will be required to provide for an international scholarship award include academic certificates, reference letters, and university offer letters. Before you plan to study abroad, you should bear in mind that there are lots of important things you need to know.
Let’s now take a look at some undergraduate scholarships for Pakistani students.
Undergraduate Scholarships for Pakistani students
- Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship
- The University of Adelaide Australia Higher Education Scholarship
- Wallace Founders Scholarship
- Sydney Scholars Awards
1. Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program
The Ehsaas undergraduate scholarship is generally provided for the poor, disabled, low-income students, orphans, and their likes based on their GPA and income.
They are set to award about 200,000 scholarships to Students in the 125 HEC-recognized universities within a time frame of four years, this means around 50,000 eligible students will be awarded scholarships yearly.
The scholarship covers the full tuition fee along with a paycheck (PKR 10,000) yearly to meet the student’s academic expenses and is mostly given to female students as about 50% of students awarded yearly are females. Whether you are male or female, you can still apply, but there are always high chances for females.
The Ehsaas undergraduate scholarship is need-based as the student’s educational performance is checked and if satisfactory, the scholarship will be continued throughout the undergraduate program.
Before you could apply for the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship program, you need to first visit the Higher Education Commission (HEC) website to register online. The last date for Ehsaas scholarship application form submission is 15th August 2022.
- You must be from a low-income family that earns less than 35,000 per month.
- You must be enrolled in an undergraduate program in a public university or any of the HEC-recognized universities.
- Students who got admission through any financial support program are ineligible.
- Students who secured their admission on merit are eligible to apply.
- You must provide authentic information while filling out your application form
2. The University Of Adelaide Australia Higher Education Scholarships 2021-2025
The University of Adelaide Australia Higher Education Scholarships is open to all eligible students from all nationalities. This scholarship is set to help students who cannot fund themselves for undergraduate programs.
The scholarship offers a 25% tuition fee reduction for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar’s chosen undergraduate degree program (open to all subjects in the undergraduate program).
There is no application form for a scholarship at the University of Adelaide Higher Education Scholarship because this scholarship is automatically awarded to students who meet the eligibility requirements. Students who merit the scholarship award will be notified at their point of admission.
There is no closing date for the application, but the application should complete its admission processes on time in order not to be left out. This scholarship is only available from 2021-2025.
- You must have an admission offer from the University or already an undergraduate student before applying for this Scholarship.
- You must not be under any other form of scholarship before applying for the University of Adelaide Australia Higher Education Scholarship.
- Complete the acceptance process as outlined in your offer of admission;
- Enrol in a full-time study load for each study period of your degree.
- You must either be an alumnus of an AQF-recognised Australian Higher Education institution or have completed an onshore Australian Year 12 qualification with an ATAR of 80 or an onshore IB Diploma with a total of 28.
- You must have a University of Adelaide offer of admission ( either full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student.
This scholarship is open to students from all nationalities but there are terms and conditions for the scholarship that you should be aware of.
Click here to visit the University of Adelaide Australia scholarship page
3. Monmouth College 2022 Wallace Founders Scholarship in the US
This undergraduate scholarship covers full tuition and is renewable for up to 3 years. It is open to students from every part of the world. Admitted students, transfer students, and deposited can apply for this scholarship, all you need to do is to visit the scholarship application and click on your category to find out how you can apply.
The Monmouth College 2022 Wallace Founders Scholarship in the US is open to all qualified students.
If you are applying as an international student, then you are required to provide;
- An application form
- Copies of your official transcripts and exam marks from all secondary schools and institutions of higher education attended. (All documents must be translated to the English language if written in another language).
- A secondary piece of evidence documenting academic ability. (SAT or ACT scores).
- Demonstration of English Proficiency.
Monmouth College requires a minimum TOEFL score of 79 IBT or 550 PBT, a minimum 6.5 IELTS score, or a minimum 100 Duolingo test score. This requirement may be waived for students who attend an English-taught high school.
4. Sydney Scholars Awards
The Sydney Scholars Awards is offered to year 12 student who has excellent academic performances and wishes to undertake a full-time undergraduate bachelor’s degree program at the University of Sydney.
The Sydney Scholars Award is valued at $6,000 and is tenable for one year of an undergraduate degree.
- You must be a domestic student or an onshore international student who is due to complete or recently completed an Australian Year 12 qualification such as the HSC or an equivalent qualification such as the International Baccalaureate
- You must be applying for admission through UAC
- You have achieved an ATAR of 95 to 99.85 or equivalent
- You must apply in the year that you complete your secondary education (If you received a Sydney Scholars Award, you may defer it for up to 2 years).
Visit the scholarship page to apply
Scholarships for Pakistani Students in the UK
Pakistani students have a lot of scholarship opportunities they can grab to further their studies, especially those who find it difficult to fund themselves.
Look at some of them here.
- Humanities and Social Sciences International Undergraduate Performance Sports Scholarship
- International Pathway Scholarship
- International Undergraduate Scholarship
- EPSRC Industrial CASE PhD Students Internship
1. Humanities and Social Sciences International Undergraduate Performance Sports Scholarship
The humanities and social sciences international undergraduate performance sports scholarship offered by the University of Strathclyde is partially funded and is open to international students.
Bachelor’s programs available for this scholarship include Education, English, History, Law, Modern languages, Sports, Politics, Psychology, Social work and social policy, Speech, and language therapy, Journalism, Creative writing, French, Spanish, Teaching, International relations.
The scholarship provides aid with tuition fees, living costs, and education costs rewarding up to 6,750 pounds. The Performance Sport Scholarship Programme is offered on a one-year renewable basis based on the Performance Sport Panel’s review of applications each year.
This scholarship provides first-class sports science and medical support, financial assistance for sports and competition, and more interestingly a flexible academic structure designed to empower students to attain their sporting potential while achieving their degrees.
To view eligibility for this scholarship, click here, once it opens up, scroll up a bit to read eligibility.
Be aware that once you start the online application, you will not be able to pause and revisit your application. Therefore, preliminary to starting your application, it is advisable to watch the short guide video you were provided with, it helps you with all the questions you will be required to answer.
Read all you need to know about the scholarship application and apply online here
2. International Pathway 2022 Scholarship
The International Pathway Scholarship is provided by Coventry University and is open to international students other than in the UK. The scholarship is partially funded by covering part of tuition fees, living costs, and accommodation expenses.
The scholarship is set to encourage international students who have a high desire to study for a Conventry international Pathway Scholarship program to secure extra financial help to carry on their studies.
This Scholarship award has two intake periods and is valued at £3,000. This amount will be awarded to applicants who enrol in the September 2022 academic intake at Coventry University. This award is only available when applicants have completed their enrolment process.
- You must be self-funded and pay fees.
- You must be holding a conditional offer on one of the study routes for the international pathway program.
- You must make your deposit payment of 4,000 against your first-year tuition fees. These tuition fees need to be received by the university by 30 September 2022.
Link to the scholarship page
3. International Undergraduate Scholarship 2022
The International Undergraduate Scholarship provided by the University of Stirling is offered to international students taking their bachelor’s degree program at the school. This scholarship covers all undergraduate subject areas taught at the University of Stirling.
Students eligible for this award get a £2,000 tuition fee waiver per annum for a maximum of four years of undergraduate study ( £8,000 over four years).
Please note that applicants who require a student visa will be required to pay the International Tuition Fee Deposit as part of the standard admissions process.
Please be aware that students who have other scholarship awards by the university of Stirling are automatically ineligible to apply for this scholarship.
- You must be classed as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes.
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admission for an eligible undergraduate course at the University of Stirling.
- You must be a full-time international student.
- This award is only available to students entering directly into year one or advanced entry into year two of a full-time undergraduate degree course, delivered at the University’s Stirling campus.
4. EPSRC Industrial CASE P.HD Studentship 2022
This scholarship is provided by Brunel University, London for a PhD studentship for the project “Physics-based Modelling of Texture Evolution During Extrusion of High-strength 6xxx Aluminium Alloys”, at Brunel Centre for Advanced Solidification Technology (BCAST), Brunel University London, starting from 1st October 2022.
The successful applicants will join the internationally recognized researchers in BCAST at Brunel University London (BUL).
You must eligible for home tuition fees through a residency (living in the UK for at least three years and not wholly for educational purposes), nationality, or other connection to the UK.
Applicants will be expected to receive a first or upper-second class honours degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Design, Mathematics, Physics, or a similar discipline. A Postgraduate Master’s degree is not required but may be an advantage.
Applicants will be required to demonstrate their abilities in numerical modelling or in the application of simulation software in scientific / engineering problems. In addition, applicants should be highly motivated, able to work independently as well as in a team, collaborate with others, and have effective communication skills.
International Scholarships for Pakistani Students
Pakistani students looking for international scholarships to fund their education abroad can check out the listed scholarships for the 2022/2023 session.
- English Excellence Scholarship
- International Poetry Competition
- Geography and Environment Bursary and Scholarships
- University of Wollongong Diplomat Scholarship
1. English Excellence Scholarship
This scholarship is partially funded and is open at the University of Sunshine Coast for undergraduate international students to study all undergraduate subject programs.
The English Excellence Scholarship is awarded yearly to beginning international students who achieved a greater result in a recognized English language proficiency test. Eligible students get a 20% reduction fee which applies to the officially stated tuition fees for the program.
- You must be an international student and above 18 years
- You must meet the English language requirements
- You must meet the program admission requirements
- You must have enrolled in an undergraduate program
2. International Poetry Competition
The international Poetry competition is provided by Oxford Brookes University. The competition is open to both new and established poets who are aged 18 years and above from all nationalities of the world.
This competition has two categories:
- Open category (open to all poets aged 18 years and over)
- English as an Additional Language (EAL) category (open to all poets aged 18 and over who write in English as an Additional Language.
Winners from each of the two categories will be rewarded with £1000 and both runners up £200.
Here is a link to what to know about this competition and how to apply
3. Geography and Environment Bursary and Scholarships
This scholarship is provided by Loughborough university for post-graduate students who wish to enrol in Geography and Environment program at the school.
This scholarship has a value of a 10% reduction in tuition fees for Loughborough university alumni and a reduction of 20% for the UK and international students. This amount will be paid into the student’s tuition account.
Please note that this scholarship is awarded automatically on the basis of your application and final degree result. No special application is required.
Students who fund themselves and have obtained a first/second degree or its international equivalent, and those who are not currently holding any scholarship award at the university are eligible.
Link to the scholarship page
4. University of Wollongong Diplomat Scholarship
This scholarship is open to undergraduate international students including Pakistani students and is available for all courses offered at the university excluding Doctor of Medicine, Nursing, Nutrition and Dietetics, Exercise Science and Rehabilitation, Education, Social Work and Psychology.
There is no special application for this award as eligible students are automatically offered this scholarship which has a 30% tuition fee reduction for the minimum duration of an eligible course.
Click here to view student eligibility and other scholarship information.
Fully Funded Scholarships for Pakistani Students
Are you looking for a fully funded scholarship for Pakistani Students? If yes, here are some great fully funded scholarship opportunities that you can check eligibility and apply for.
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarship in the Netherland
- ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship
- Yale University Scholarship
- AAUW International Fellowship Scholarship
1. Leiden University Excellence Scholarship in the Netherland
The Leiden excellence scholarship is provided by Leiden University for post-graduate students who have an excellent academic profile and belong to Non-European union countries. The Leiden scholarship is available for any field of study provided at Leiden University for the whole period of study which is 1 or 2 years.
The scholarship is aimed at students from non-EEA/non-EFTA countries who have an excellent record and are enrolling on the master’s program at Leiden University.
The course areas this scholarship covers include Archaeology, Humanities, Law, Social and Behavioural Sciences, Sciences, Medicine/LUMC, Governance and Global Affairs, African Studies Centre, International Institute for Asian Studies, Interfacultair Centrum Voor Lerarenopleiding, Onderwijsontwikkeling.
This award comes in three categories
- A scholarship grant worth £10,000
- A scholarship grant worth £15,000
- A scholarship grant covers full tuition fees excluding statutory tuition.
Click here to read eligibility and other scholarship information.
2. ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship
This scholarship is one of the various scholarships provided by the National University of Singapore in recognition of outstanding academic achievements, leadership qualities and unique talents.
The ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship is a freshmen scholarship offered to support outstanding students from ASEAN member countries (excluding Singapore).
Candidates will be considered and shortlisted for the scholarship through their applications for undergraduate admission to NUS. No separate application is required for the scholarship.
- Be citizens of an ASEAN member country, excluding Singapore
- Have strong leadership qualities and potential
- Present good co-curricular activities records
- Possess outstanding high school results
- Be applying for admission to a full-time undergraduate degree programme at NUS
- Tuition fees (after MOE Tuition Grant Subsidy)
- S$5,800 annual living allowance
- S$1,750 one-time computer allowance upon enrolment
- S$3,000 annual accommodation allowance
3. Yale University Scholarships
Yale University offers fully funded scholarships for international students enrolling in either undergraduate, masters or PhD programs at the University. These scholarships are need-based varies from a few hundred dollars to over $70,000 per year. On average, Yale’s need-based scholarship is worth over 50,000.
- Have any of the following Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores.
- 100 on the internet-based TOEFL
- 600 on the paper-based TOEFL
- 250 on the computer-based TOEFL
- You must have IELTS scores of 7 or higher and Pearson Test scores of 70 or higher.
- Your annual family income must be in range with the Income Eligibility Guidelines set by the USDA Food and Nutrition Service.
- You live in federally subsidized public housing, a foster home or are homeless.
4. AAUW International Fellowship Scholarship
The American Association of University Women program provides support for women pursuing full-time graduate or postdoctoral study in the United States to women who are not the U.S. and this has been in existence since 1917.
AAUW awards International Fellowships for full-time study or research in the United States to women who are not United States citizens or permanent residents. Both graduate and postgraduate studies at accredited institutions are supported.
This scholarship values $20,000 for master’s/professional fellowship, $25,000 for doctorate fellowship, and $50,000 for postdoctoral fellowship.
International students must meet the following to be eligible for this scholarship.
These scholarships we listed in this post are a great opportunity for Pakistani students who may be unable to fund themselves for higher education to attain a degree(s) at no cost, or with financial support.
We provided Pakistani students with scholarships they can get automatically, or apply for to study in different countries, including the UK. Some of them are fully funded while others are partially funded, covering only some part of student’s educational costs.
Scholarships for Pakistani Students – FAQs
[sc_fs_multi_faq headline-0=”h3″ question-0=”Are there Scholarships for Pakistani Students?” answer-0=”Yes, there are lots of scholarships open to Pakistani students. Some of these scholarships are offered by the Pakistani government, private organizations, universities and other approved bodies.” image-0=”” headline-1=”h3″ question-1=”Are there Scholarships for Pakistani Students in UK?” answer-1=”Yes, there are schlarships for Pakistani students in Uk, including the international pathway scholarship and international undergraduate scholarships. Want to see some of them? Scrol up. ” image-1=”” headline-2=”h3″ question-2=”Are there International Scholarships for Pakistani Students?” answer-2=”There are tons of international scholarships open to Pakistani students and most of them are fully funded, covering tutiton fee, living costs and other academic expenses. ” image-2=”” count=”3″ html=”true” css_class=””]
- Top scholarships for women
- Great scholarships in Germany for international students
- Scholarships opportunities for Hispanic students
- Top scholarships for black students
- Best Scholarships for students with disabilities
- Top MBA scholarships in the UK