Most times, students are at their lowest moments and the things taught at that period are like flogging a dead horse. A way to remedy the situation is by using inspiring quotes to motivate them. This in no small way will help to lighten the environment and make everyone happy again.
As a teacher, you should see the great importance of having conversations with your students, just like you do with their parents and guardians. This will aid to facilitate learning and also give room for better bonding.
In this article, I have carefully compiled over 70 inspiring teacher quotes to students. This is to arm you with the right words you can use to motivate and encourage your students. Do follow me closely with rapt attention as we take the ride.
Our article on funny educational and success quotes is also a good recommendation. Do check it out if interested.
Inspiring Teacher Quotes To Students
Here is the best teacher quotes to students you can arm yourself with as a teacher.
- Dear student, I believe in you, and I trust you. You are listened to, you are cared for, you are important, and you will succeed. Love.
- The wonder of teaching is watching a caterpillar become a butterfly.
- When I look at my students, I see unlimited possibilities.
- Don’t stress, do your best and forget the rest.
- Be humble, be teachable, and also learn daily.
- Education is not the learning of fact, but the training of the mind to think- Herbert Einstein
- Your speed doesn’t matter. Forward is forward.
- Two things you are in control of are your effort and your attitude.
- The capacity to learn is a gift, the ability to learn is a skill, and the willingness to learn is a choice- Brain Herbert.
- As your teacher, I can guide you. But you are the only one who can decide to take my hands and follow me.
- I find out that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have- Thomas Jefferson.
- Success is a poor teacher- Robert Kiyosaki.
- The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity- Dorothy Parker.
- If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest- Ben Franklin.
- You will either step forward into growth or step backward into safety- Abraham Maslow.
- The difference between school and life is that in school, you are taught a lesson, and then given a test. While in life, you are given a test that teaches you a lesson- Tom Bodett
- I called my students “my kids” because in our year together, they are not just kids on my class list, they became part of my heart.
- As your teacher, I promise you that I will always be in one of the three places: in front of you to cheer you up, behind you to have your back, and next to you so that you are not walking alone.
- I am proud that I was your teacher. I’ve watched you grow and learn, we worked so hard and had fun. How fast did the year go? We had so many special times, but now, it is time to part. Just know that you have a special place within my heart.
- We learn more by looking for the answers to a question and not finding it than we do from learning from the answer itself- Lloyd Alexander.
- They cannot stop me. I will get my education if it is in the home, school, or any place- Malala Yousafza
- Real learning comes about when the competitive spirit has ceased- Jiddu Krishnamurti.
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever- Mahatma Gandi
- Who questions much shall learn much, and retain much- Francis Bacon
- I did then what I knew how to do. Now that I know better, I do better- Maya Angelou
- It is not that I am so smart, it is just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein
- Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do- John R. Wooden
- Education is a progressive discovery of our ignorance- Will Durant
- Aim for success, not perfection. Never give up your right to be wrong because you will lose your ability to learn new things and move forward with your life. Remember that fear always lurks behind perfectionism- David M. Burns
- The only person who is educated is the person who has learned how to learn… and change- Carl Rogers
- He who opens a school door closes a prison- Victor Hugo
- If you think education is expensive, try ignorance- Andy Mclntyre
- Your attitude, not your aptitude will determine your altitude- Zig Ziglar
- Education is the passport to your future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today- Malcolm X
- Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can- Arthur Ashe
- Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the great make you feel that you too can become great – Mark Twain
- Time is the best teacher, but unfortunately, it kills all of its students- Robin Williams
- The authority of those who teach is often an obstacle to those who want to learn- Cicero
- That is never too often repeated, which is never sufficiently learned- Seneca
- Education is the most powerful weapon you can use to change the world- B.B. King
- The mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a fire to be ignited- Plutarch
- Never let the fear of striking out stop you from playing the game- Babe Ruth
- You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great – Zig Ziglar
- The expert in anything was once a beginner- Helen Hayes
- Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going- Jim Ryun
- Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated- R. Collier
- The best way to predict your future is to create it- Abraham Lincoln
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams- Eleanor Roosevelt
- You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think- A.A. Milne
- Learn from yesterday. Live for today. Hope for tomorrow- Albert Einstein
- Education makes people easy to lead but difficult to drive: easy to govern, but impossible to enslave- Peter Brougham
- The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education- Albert Einstein
- I believe that education is all about being excited about something. Seeing passion and enthusiasm helps push an educational message- Steve Irwin
- Tell me and I will forget, show me and I will remember, involve me and I will understand- Chinese Proverb
- The foundation of every state is the education of its youth- Diogenes
- The school is the last expenditure upon which America should be willing to economize- Franklin D. Roosevelt
- If someone goes down the wrong road, he doesn’t need the motivation to speed him up. What he needs is education to turn him around- Jim Rhon
- Change is the result of all true learning- Leo Buscaglia
- There are no secrets to success, it is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure- Colin Powell
- It takes a great deal of living, to get a little deal of learning- John Ruskin
- A successful man can lay a firm, and foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him- David Brinkley
- The world is a university, and everyone in it is a teacher. Make sure that whenever you wake up in the morning, you go to school- Bishop T.D Jakes
- Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later- Og Mandino
- Wisdom is not a product of schooling, but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it- Albert Einstein
- An example is not the main thing in influencing others, it is the only thing- Albert Schweitzer
- Too often we give children answers to remember rather than problems to solve- Roger Lewin
- The best teachers are those who show you where to look but don’t tell you what to see- Alexandra K. Trenfor
- Education is simply the soul of a society as it passes from one generation to another- G.K Chesterton
- The highest level of education is tolerance- Hellen Keller
- Instruction does much, but encouragement does everything- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
Just like I said earlier, these inspiring quotes above are words you can use to encourage your students when things seem to go haywire.
I hope you enjoyed your reading and found this article valuable. Thank you for reading through.