Begin Your Journey To Becoming A Profitable Investor With Our Free Online Stock Market Courses!
Truth is that the internet has made it possible for anyone with an interest in the stock market to learn about it at their own pace and for free. Yeah.
Looking to get ahead in the stock market? There are plenty of online stock market courses out there that can teach you everything from fundamental analysis to day trading. Check out some of the best options below.
These seven online courses will teach you about stocks, indexes, trading, and more.
The best part is that most of these courses are self-paced, so you can learn at your own speed. In no time, you’ll be able to confidently start trading stocks and make money doing what you love!
Choose the course that is best for you and get started today!
What is Stock Market?
The stock market is the collective term for all the shares of common stock (shares) that are traded on exchanges. These exchanges are where investors can buy and sell shares of companies.
The stock market is made up of several different markets, including the Dow Jones Industrial Average, the S&P 500, and the NASDAQ. Stocks are bought and sold based on their value, which is determined by how much an investor thinks the stock will be worth in the future.
The stock market is one of the most important ways that people invest their money. It’s also a way for businesses to raise money.
5 Stock Market Courses for Beginners
So, in this section, we have highlighted some of the best free online stock market courses you can start taking immediately. Let’s get in…
1. Stock Market Beginners-Trading & Investment Course(5 in 1)
This course is basically for beginners who don’t have an experience in trading/investment & who don’t know where & how to start.
So this is designed in such a way that you can become a successful trader or investor with minimum risk & make a good enough profit. It is also helpful for the aspirants who want to enhance their careers in Financial markets & take them to the next level of career.
After completing this course, you will be able to invest with absolute confidence, as you will be equipped with financial knowledge.
The ultimate goal here is to make you start trading or investing with confidence & give you a kick start on your investment journey to achieve financial goals.
If you are looking to start learning online, we have listed the top ten free websites and platforms for online courses a number of free online courses with certificates. Do well to enroll.
2. Basics of Stock Market for Beginners
This is the basic course that is going to teach you everything you need to know in order to feel confident before you make your first trade in the stock market.
The tutor will walk you through the basics of every aspect of the stock market, terminologies, and investments so that you have a breadth of knowledge when making your first trade.
The course basically starts with a basic understanding of the financial market, stock market, primary and secondary market, and why you should trade/invest in the stock market. And then goes on to bust some of the common myths about the stock market that are stopping you from investing.
In the end, the tutor shared some of the most famous books, websites, trading blogs, and further scope of learning with you so that you can go to an advanced level where you can learn, analyze and predict the stocks and benefit from them.
3. How to Invest in the Stock Market
You are about to learn everything you need to start investing in the Stock Market so that you can make money through different financial instruments such as stocks, Penny Stocks, ETFs and options.
Whether you do not know anything about it or have some knowledge but you want to deepen it… Whether you want to invest on your own or with an adviser, This Course Is For You!
In this complete course of 5 hours, you will learn to:
- Invest in the Stock Market from your home using the Internet
- Open a brokerage account with an American online broker from anywhere in the world
- Make money by buying and selling the Stocks of the major companies in the world
- Detect bullish and bearish signals in the stock price
- Make money by going long or short
- Place buy and sell orders
- Automate trades using conditional orders
- Make money by investing in Penny Stocks
- Invest in Gold, oil, and other commodities by using ETFs
- Make high returns by investing in options
4. Stock Market for Beginners
Investing in the stock market can be a confusing experience for beginners due to the amount of news, buzzwords, and complex vocabulary.
While Warren Buffett said that you do not need a Ph.D. to be a successful investor, investing in the stock master requires a minimum understanding of the fundamental principles. This is exactly the purpose of this training.
In this course, you will learn all about:
- Understand how the stock market works and its main purpose
- Understand the purpose of the main market indices, like DowJones30, S&P500
- Be able to differentiate between equities, bonds, commodities, derivatives, and other types of instruments
- Have an overview of the various actors in the stock market between buyers, sellers, rating agencies, brokers & oversight authorities
- Differentiate between the primary and secondary market
Our article on the best free online courses in Canada will definitely interest you if you are looking to study in Canada.
5. Complete Beginners course on Investing in the Stock Market
This is a course designed to teach you what you need to know about stock markets to help you get started with investing and trading in the stock market.
The course is divided into sections to help you go from beginner to advanced
The introduction portion will give you an overview of what is a share? How is a share valued- Face value and Market Value? What is the difference between face value and Market value?
So at the end of the course, you would learn the following;
- Qualitative and Quantitative factors of Fundamental Analysis
- The fiscal year for different countries
- Detailed Analysis of Financial Statements – learn to read and understand the income statement, cash flow statement, and the balance sheet
- Be informed about the key numbers and be in a position to calculate various financial ratios such as Debt equity ratio, PE ratio, Return on Equity, Current Ratio, and Quick ratio.
Check out our list of free online courses related to digital and computer software lessons.
5 Indian Stock Market Courses Online Free
6. Stock Market Mechanism in India
This is one of the free online stock market courses designed for Indians and everyone looking to invest in the Indian stock market. It is designed to help them understand the market mechanism.
In this course, the students will learn;
- Regulatory Framework of Stock Market and Security Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
- National Stock Exchange (NSE) & Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE)
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- Department of Company Affairs (DCA)
- Board of Financial Supervision (BFS)
- Investor Protection Cell (IPC)
- Primary Market & Secondary Market
- Opening of Trading Account & Demat Account
- Initial Public Offer (IPO)
- Trading & Settlement etc.
7. Stock Market Foundation for Beginners (India)
This is another free online stock market course prepared for Indians and people looking to invest in the Indian stock market. At the end of this course, students will be able to learn the;
- Basics of Stock Market
8. Basics of Indian Stock Market for Beginners
This is one of the free online stock courses you should take now. If you are looking to understand and enter the stock markets but don’t know where to start, then this course is for you.
The course is created in a simple manner for readers to understand the various terminologies and working processes of the financial markets.
The basic concepts are the same for Indian and overseas markets, so it will help you understand both. It will help you as a foundation course for investing in stock markets. Specifically, it will help you in:-
1. Know basic terms and conditions of the stock market.
2. Know products and services associated with the stock market.
3. Know how to kick start in stock markets.
4. Know Dos and Don’ts in Stock Markets.
5. Select a broker.
6. How to make your first trade.
9. ABC of Stock Market (India)
This is another free online stock course for Indians and anyone looking to understand the Indian stock market. The course teaches you from A-Z of everything you need to know about the Indian stock market.
Here is what you will learn in this course:
- Easy to understand even for beginners
- Indian Stock Market concepts and workings are explained from a very basic level.
- A practical guide if you want to start investing
- The course is divided into 5 sections: Introduction, Foundation of the Stock Market, About the Stock Market, About Shares, and a Practical Guide.
10. Share Market Course India
This course is specially designed for beginners, who are interested to learn Indian Stock Market from a very basic level.
At the end of the course, you’ll learn;
How Indian share market works?
Practical Share Market training (Sensex & Nifty, SEBI,BSE,NSE)
All Basic and Advance terms used in Indian Share Market
How Price change in Stock Market
Understanding of Mutual Funds
Frequently Asked Questions on Free Online Stock Market Courses
Which free course is best for the stock market?
As a beginner, it is ideal that you begin your journey with a beginner’s course. All the courses listed here are beginners’ courses. And all of them are ideal for you. You can begin with anyone that appeals to you.
How long does it take to learn day trading?
Truth is, the time it takes to learn day trading will vary depending on your level of experience and knowledge. However, if you’re starting from scratch, it’s likely that you’ll need at least a few months to develop a solid understanding of the basics.
New traders should expect to spend at least six months learning the basics of day trading, including reading financial news, analyzing charts, and practicing trading strategies.
In conclusion, free online stock market courses can be a great way to learn about the stock market and trading. They can provide a basic overview of the stock market, and teach you how to trade stocks. They can also help you build your own investment portfolio.
If you are interested in learning about the stock market or want to start investing, then I recommend signing up for a free online stock market course.