Do you know that there are Bible Verses About Relationships that can strengthen your walk with God, boyfriend, girlfriend, etc.? Oh, you are hearing it for the first time? Not to worry, just follow me as I show you those bible verses through this article.
Some Christian universities in the UK or other places will teach you that your walk with God is very vital, and should be your utmost priority, hence giving you some biblical questions that will make you think and garner more knowledge about God.
But, do you know that God is also interested in your dating life, relationship lifestyles, the health of your marriage, and so on? Good free online bible courses point out some bible verses about relationships and teach you that through knowing Christ, you will be able to have a better relationship with those around you because God is love, and nobody can teach you how to love except him.
I have engaged in some bible trivia questions and answers before and was surprised to see strong bible verses about relationships that I haven’t come across. Honestly, King David was very right when he said “Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path”
Truly, if you really want to know about God’s principles and instructions about relationships, marriages, dating, etc., or should I simply say bible verses about relationships, I highly recommend that you take bible study lessons, or even enroll in a recognized online bible college that does not cost much.
God, in the beginning, saw that it was not good for man to stay alone, so he made him a helper and brought her to him. This means that God orchestrated the relationship between man and woman, and only by engaging in his words through reading the bible verses about relationships or using audio bible apps to listen, can one successfully relate well with his girlfriend, boyfriend, family, spouse, etc.
Taking lessons from free bible schools in the USA to increase the knowledge of your bible verses about relationships is also a good investment as relationships may not thrive or wax stronger unless backed up by God’s principles and instructions, hence the need for bible verses about relationships.
So, I will be unveiling the bible verses about relationships which will be of massive help to you if you read through carefully and follow me closely. Please, check out these questions about God and the bible that cannot be answered. You might succeed in answering them, and get a huge reward.
Bible Verses About Relationships With Girlfriend
Now, let us look at some mind-blowing bible verses about relationships with a girlfriend. Take the ride with me.
- Proverbs 31: 10- 11: An excellent wife who can find? She is far more precious than jewels. The heart of her husband trusts in her, and he will have no lack of gain.
- Ruth 1: 16- 17: But Ruth said: “Entreat me not to leave you, or to turn back from following after you; for wherever you go, I will go; And wherever you lodge, I will lodge; your people shall be my people, And your God, my God.
- Colossians 3: 19: Husband, love your wife, and don’t be bitter towards them.
- 1 Peter 4: 8: Before All things, have earnest love among yourself, because love covers a multitude of sins.
- Romans 12: 9: Let love be genuine. Abhor what is evil; hold fast to what is good.
- Ecclesiastes 4: 9: Two are better than one because they have a good reward for their efforts.
- Romans 13: 8: Owe nothing to anyone, except to love one another; for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law.
- Luke 6: 31: Treat others the same way you want them to treat you.
- Songs of Solomon 8: 6-7: Set me as a seal upon your heart, as a seal upon your arm, for love is strong as death, jealousy is fierce as the grave. Its flashes are flashes of fire, the very flame of the lord. Many waters cannot quench love, neither can flood drown it. If a man offered for love all the wealth of his house, he would be utterly despised.
- Proverbs 17: 17: A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity.
- 1 Corinthians 13: 4-8: Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, and endures all things. Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away.
- 1 Corinthians 10:13: No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation, he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure.
- 1 Corinthians 15:33: Do not be deceived; “Bad company ruins good morals”
- 1 Thessalonians 4:3- 5: For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you abstain from sexual immorality; that each one of you knows how to control his own body in holiness and honor, not in the passion of lust like the Gentiles who do not know God.
- 1 Corinthians 6:18: Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body.
- 2 Corinthians 6:14: Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness?
Bible Verses About Relationships With Boyfriend
In this section, let’s look at the bible verses about relationships that will help strengthen your relationship with your boyfriend.
- Matthew 6: 33: But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you as well.
- Ephesians 4: 2: Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.
- Matthew 5: 27- 28: You have heard that it was said, “You shall not commit adultery” But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
- Galatians 5:16: But I say, walk by the spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh.
- 1 Corinthians 10:31: So, whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.
- Revelation 21:9: Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven final plagues came and spoke to me, saying, “come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the lamb”
- Genesis 31:50: If you mistreat my daughters or if you take any wives besides my daughter, even though no one is with us, remember that God is a witness between me and you.
- 1 Timothy 3:6- 11: He must not be a recent convert, or he may become puffed up with conceit and fall into the condemnation of the devil. Moreover, he must be well thought of by outsiders, so that he may not fall into disgrace, into a snare of the devil. Deacons likewise must be dignified, not double-tongued, not addicted to much wine, not greedy for dishonest gain. They must hold the mystery of the faith with a clear conscience. And let them also be tested first; then let them serve as deacons if they prove themselves blameless…
- Ephesians 5:31: Therefore, a man shall leave his father and mother and hold fast to his wife, the two shall become one flesh.
- Luke 12: 29- 31: And do not seek what you are to eat and what you are to drink, nor be worried for all the nations of the world seek after these things, and your father knows that you need them. Instead, seek his kingdom, and these things will be added to you.
- 1 Corinthians 7:9: But if they cannot exercise self-control, they should marry. For it is better to marry than to burn with passion.
- Hebrews 13: 4: Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.
- Proverbs 19: 14: House and wealth are inherited from fathers, but a prudent wife is from the Lord.
- 1 Corinthians 7: 32- 35: I say this for your own benefit, not to lay any restraint upon you, but to promote good order and to secure your undivided devotion to the lord.
- 1 Corinthians 13: 6- 7: Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance
- Song of Solomon 3: 4: Scarcely had I passed them when I found him whom my soul loves.
- Romans 12: 10: Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves.
- Ecclesiastes 4:9- 12: Two are better than one because they have a good reward for their toil. For if they fall, one will lift up his fellow. But woe to him who is alone when he falls and has not another to lift him up. Again, if two lie together, they keep warm, but how can one keep warm alone? And though a man might prevail against one who is alone, two will withstand him-a threefold cord is not quickly broken.
- Ephesians 4: 29: Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.
Bible Verses About Relationships With God
Here are the bible verses about relationships with God that draws you closer to him and strengthen your faith in him.
- Philippians 4:6- 7: Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
- 1 peter 5:6- 7: Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
- John 14: 27: Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
- Psalm 34:17- 19: The righteous cry out and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. The lord is close to the broken-hearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. The righteous person may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all.
- Isaiah 40:31: But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on the wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary; they will walk and not faint.
- Deuteronomy 31:6: Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.
- Psalm 112:6: Surely the righteous will never be shaken; they will be remembered forever.
- 2 Timothy 1:7: For the spirit, God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love, and self-discipline.
- Romans 8:31: What then shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
- Isaiah 41:10: So, do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Bible Verses About Relationships- FAQs
These are the frequently asked questions about bible verses about relationships. I have highlighted and answered these few.
What Is A Godly Relationship?
A godly relationship is a relationship backed up by God’s principles, guidance, and instructions.
Can Boyfriend And Girlfriend Relationship Lead To Sin?
The bible verses about relationships clearly frown at sexual relationships outside of marriage. A relationship that is built on God’s word and principles cannot lead to sin.
Is It Advisable For A Christian Brother To Have A Girlfriend?
None of the bible verses about relationships mentioned the term “girlfriend” however, a healthy relationship guided by God’s instruction is allowed.
How Do I Have A Godly Relationship With My Boyfriend?
It is important to know that building a godly relationship with your boyfriend requires patience and effort. However, these are some steps.
- Continual prayers for him
- Regarding and respecting him
- Spending time with him
- Loving him unconditionally
- Showing him some bible verses about relationships
Does The Bible Support Having A Girlfriend?
The bible verses about relationships do not mention the term “girlfriend” however, a healthy relationship guided by God’s instruction is allowed.
Does The Bible Support Dating?
There are numerous bible verses about relationships that recommend dating backed up with God’s principles and guidance.
- Scientific Facts in The Bible You Never Knew!
- Bible Quiz For Kids With Answers
- Free Bible Degree Correspondence Courses
- Bible School Full Scholarships for International Students
- Free Online Pentecostal Bible Colleges You Should Know
- Clean Funny Christian Jokes And Stories
- Best Christian Universities In Canada
- Top Free Bible Schools in the USA for International Students
James is a writer, researcher, and designer at SAN. Out of research, he has helped many students secure admission and scholarships abroad.
He has a burning desire to help scholars reach the peak of their academic dreams and never relents in providing valid information to assist students at any time.
Aside from writing, James creates top-notch graphic design solutions.